The Transport Telematics and Systems section is dedicated to fostering advancements in intelligent transport systems, specifically focusing on road traffic. The section's objectives encompass enhancing transportation efficiency and safety, minimizing traffic congestion and environmental impact, and optimizing economic outcomes. This section maintains an active collaboration with other platforms involved in transport telematics and systems, particularly within the state administration, academia, and the private sector, both domestically and internationally.
doc. Ing. Tomáš Tichý, Ph.D., MBA
Chairman of the Transport Telematics and Systems Section
Program of Section Activities
- Cooperation with associations or initiatives involved with telematics, both in the Czech Republic and abroad;
- Cooperation with commercial and academic sectors;
- Cooperation with other organizations to foster development and education;
- Cooperation with ministries, state administration and local government;
- Active participation in PIARC working group meetings;
- Organization of professional seminars and courses;
- Educational initiatives and contributions to professional periodicals;
- Dissemination of information regarding new ISO-based standards in Transport Telematics;
- Support, collaboration, and information dissemination concerning R&D projects.
Articles in Road Horizon magazine